Happy Day

Saturday, November 27, 2010

B3 is now B4...

Jeff and I found out that our little B3 is now a B4 : Baby BOY Bump Baxter. So now I'm finished with the he/her issue. HE is growing big! I'm fairly certain I've felt him move. I know I've felt the fluttering occasionally, but I'm also certain I've felt a little kick with my hand. Chances are NO....but it's nice to think I did!

I've had a few braxton hicks contractions, I think. My stomach gets very tight and it's a slight cramping that goes away after a few seconds. Another thing I may have imagined...it's my first time, you know!

I've been reading to him a lot. I've read him Beatrix Potter, Dr. Seuss and a few French books by Hugo, Appolinaire and Dumas.

Jeff and I have been spending the holiday weekend mulling over thousands of baby boy names. Needless to say, we've made very little progress. Our list is 60+ names long...all of which one of us is unsure about. Oh boy. :P

1 comment:

  1. Well, big congrats to both of you. Boys are so much easier than girls, and easier to potty train. He's going to be a handsome lad.

    Have you told your doctor about the braxton hicks contractions? Are you over doing your exercising? Most important, Cate, is for you to take care of yourself. Try to eat right--I know that's hard, especially with Christmas and all the goodies. Anyway, you're in my heart and in my prayers, and I hope the 'morning' sickness has passed. And YES, those flutters are your little man saying hi to Mommy!
    love
    Aunt Debby

    ReplyDelete