Happy Day

Thursday, November 4, 2010

(Naval) Orange you Glad?

At 15 weeks along, B3 is the size of a naval orange (is there a difference to an orange orange?)...4.5 inches long! Along with these 15 weeks comes my strongest craving:

Boneless Buffalo Wings. Dipped in Ranch. Every day. It's driving me insane. I actually ate boneless wings AND some Chinese food yesterday for dinner. Um...what? Such a strange combination, but I guess that is to be expected.

B3 and I miss Dad, who is in Las Vegas (for "work"). A few more days and he'll be back home.

We had a good "first" halloween. I went dressed as a construction worker. B3 wore an "Under Construction" sign :P. Then we went trick or treating with a gigantic group of kids. Was such fun!

Boy...I'm less and less exciting with each passing post. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment