Happy Day

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!



B3 is the size of an onion. Or a turnip:

Either way...the size of a pungent, smelly vegetable that many people don't like.

B3, though, is more noticeable. My (eww) uterus has moved up and out...and I can feel it. No hint of any baby arms or legs yet, but I can imagine that, at the rate of growth, it's getting close!

B3 also was with my as I worked my last day at my job. I'm taking the easy way out and giving myself all day to sleep enough and leave off for trips galore.

Jeff and I are on our way out tomorrow afternoon for West Virginia. We're going to the Greenbrier Resort to do some outdoorsy type things galore. Hopefully we'll get some good pictures and some fun experiences! I do know that I'm scheduled for my first prenatal massage....yuuuuuummmmmmmmm!!!! I'm spoiled rotten!

I'm still fighting my craving for boneless buffalo wings. It's a losing battle, but at least I've slowed my weight gain and haven't really gained in the last few weeks. I guess I can breathe a sigh of relief! Phew!

As I sit here, I'm noticing my newest side effect: a very sore lower back. Thanks to the newly protruding uterus (as opposed to just flabbbbbb), it was expected. Uninvited and unpleasant, but expected.

Off to bed. Yes. It's 9PM. But I got up at 4:30 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment