Happy Day

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mango Tango!

For the second week in a row, B4 formerly known as B3 is the size of a mango. Tomorrow marks a rather gigantic milestone for me, though. Tomorrow will begin my 20th week of pregnancy. That means I'm halfway done. Yay! and Yikes!

B4 is moving like a little champ. (A little less following the glass of wine last night. I'm certain it's a guilt trip!) I've SEEN my stomach move as he kicks. Jeff has felt it! It's wonderful. I find that when I'm sitting down--with my abdomen being squished a bit--he kicks a whole lot. "MAKE ROOM FOR ME!"

Now we're in Vegas watching Charlie Brown's Christmas special. *LOVE* We had a massage and mom had a mani/pedi in the spa here at the Venetian. Wonderful and lovely. We're not so much looking forward to the 4.5 hour flight tomorrow. BUT...it's shorter than the 6.5 hour flight to San Francisco we suffered through on the way. Little B4 enjoys making me uncomfortable!

Oh, B4 enjoyed a DELICIOUS ribeye steak at Tom Colicchio's craftsteak last night. WoW!!!!!!!!

Christmas time is sneaking up on me super fast! How will I find time to get everything done when I'm only going to be home for ONE WEEK in December??????

Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment