Happy Day

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One of my favorites!!!

B4 is now comparable in size to a cantaloupe! Growing right along here now. 21 weeks along in 30 minutes or so! Incredible. More than half over. WooT! WooT!

Raging hormones. Lack of motivation. Full panel pants. Tripping over my feet. Falling down stairs. Tightening stomach muscles--Braxton Hicks--caused, perhaps, by a UTI. Dry skin to the point of rash. Very sore lower back. Inability to get comfortable.

All in all. Pleasantness with a capital P.

Proud to say my weight gain as evened off. So far in this second trimester, I've gained 2 pounds. Yay!

I've been home all of 4 days this month. Is it a problem when you begin to need vacation from vacation?

I can't wait to get home for Christmas. It's been a minute since I've seen my fam. It'll be a good few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Mom, just wait until he's the size of a watermelon. I have to take a picture of Melissa, thats what she looks like, like she stuck a watermelon up the front of her shirt. Anyway, hope those BH just go away for good. I'm so happy for you. Hugs to Jeff, and give him the gift wrapping job.
    love, Aunt Debby

    ReplyDelete