Happy Day

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shaken, not stirred!

Graduation!

Our little Blueberry is now a Green Olive. Not only that...but our embryo has graduation to elementary school---and is now a fetus. Yay! Now just about an inch in length, its heartbeat can be heard via Doppler, which I hopefully have scheduled for this coming Wednesday! Woot!

The biggest suffering for me now is the pregnancy fatigue. It nearly takes a bulldozer to get me out of bed--and then I only take a few steps to our recliner sofa where I veg and eat. My diet and exercise routine has taken a beating.

Yesterday, I took a run. I ran for half a mile before the pain on my side hurt more than I could stand and my breathing was much too labored for my speed and distance ran. So I walked a little longer until I found Little League. I watched some 7 year olds playing baseball...and perhaps for the first time, I thought I'd be ok with having a little boy. I can't wait for that stage!

Well, I foresee an update following my appointment!!
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you in my prayers, and every one here is super happy for you. Wish you could see Melissa. She looks like she's ready to pop, and still has 4 months to go. (She is really tiny.) She's still in the 'can't keep anything down right now' stage.

    How about putting up a pic of you? I miss your face.
    Love, Aunt Debby

    ReplyDelete