Happy Day

Monday, October 4, 2010

Wrinkly!

At 10 weeks along, the baby is the size of a prune. Figuring a few (I'd be lying to say they were short!) weeks ago, the baby was the size of a poppyseed....there's been a lot of change. I'm gaining some unrequired weight due to some uncontrollable cravings---I'm just not fighting them off well since I've misplaced my motivation. It's probably wherever I've left my car keys, my cell phone, my lunch, etc...I've surely got what people call the "pregnancy brain." For all those worried, my head is attached, so I've not misplaced it.

Strange feelings have been popping up....everywhere. My back sometimes (I am sleeping half/half on my back/stomach, so it's bound to be the reason)...I've had strange pains in my rib cage (hein? pourquoi??)...I get foot rubs a lot from the wonderful husband...Three more weeks and I'm supposedly in the clear--the second trimester, I mean.

Jeff and I joined a church yesterday. We've enjoyed going the past few months and hopefully it'll open us up to some new acquaintances and friends. People are very friendly there.

I've been back to work full time for a week and a half so far. It seems like it's lasted and eternity, but I have noticed that the extreme fatigue has dissipated a bit. I'm relieved for that. That was the symptom driving me the most insane. Of course, I slept until 10AM this morning. Oops. I am NOT supposed to do that.

Other than that, I'm done for the day. Will update later this week!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment