Happy Day

Friday, September 10, 2010

And it begins...

As Blueberry Baxter is fixing to upgrade to "Raspberry Status," the stronger symptoms are beginning to shine. A sprinkle of nausea, midnight trips to the restroom to give my bladder a break...oh lovely.

Blueberry is making it known that it's there. Cramping. Hunger. Some more cramping. This week, it's forming (hopefully) two arms and two legs. It still has a tail--making it more alien than I care to think about. But it's forming. Heart is beating at more than 100 beats per minute. Ear canals are forming, but Alien Blueberry still can't hear for another 7 weeks. We're already watching our language, though :p!

I'm doing well with my exercise. Walking is my exercise of choice and my brother in law, Max (a mini/toy poodle), is being helpful with that cause. I feel good about keeping active!

More later following the berry upgrade!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, reader that I am, I read your entire blog. You are quite good with the metaphors, are a great writer all over. I smiled, chuckled and wished that you were here so I could give you a hug. You have always been a most exceptional female. I know that you will be a most exceptional mother. You have this huge spot in my heart and that spot is jumping up and down in excitement for you and your blueberry muffin. Love you!

    ReplyDelete