Happy Day

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It starts!

Hello readers (or reader),

Welcome to my blog. I'm Cate Baxter. Born in Indiana...raised in Virginia, Maine, Hawaii, Michigan, Kentucky...and Michigan again. Middle child of your typical military family. I got married to my best friend, Jeff, on July 3rd after a year and a half of the fun time known as dating.

We tied the knot in Holland, MI. We honeymooned in Niagara Falls, ON and New York City. We've snuggled into our new apartment in Herndon, VA. We are both thrilled that we survived the blur of time that was July 2010. We've resumed our routines. Gotten comfortable. Having a blast.

We began attending the First Baptist Church in Herndon, VA. We were greeted by a very friendly congregation. We intended on checking out a few different places...but we may have found our home (run) on the first strike. Hopefully, we'll get the connection (beyond the one with God) we were hoping would accompany our healing of the souls. The first Hymn I sing every week makes me smile---and usually is stuck in my head all week. It's wonderful. I'm glad that Jeff is going with me too!!

Until next time,
Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment