Happy Day

Tuesday, August 31, 2010


OUR LITTLE SWEET PEA!

It's been yet another slow moving week in Herndon. Apple seed now is the size of a sweet pea. Little sweet pea is giving me pretty bad cramps (different than those that Aunt Flo brings along). No morning sickness still. We've worked hard and are doing ok on a diet plan to keep healthy. I'm chugging loads of milk daily (I actually finished a 1/2 gallon before it went bad). I'm eating my apples (sauce, mostly), my veggies (in pureed soup form, yummo!) and chicken. I'm craving sweets...buuuuutttttt....that's not abnormal for me!

I've been working a bit, picking up shifts here and there. My pants don't fit well much anymore. Uncomfortable. Top it off, apparently, another side effect is a higher body temperature. I don't know if I've ever sweat so much while standing or sitting still. Polyester pants stink!!!

We're packing up and leaving on Saturday for a 10-day visit with Jeff's parents in Bay Area, California. Can't wait. Should be fun :)! Not sure what I'll get up to while there. Phoebe and Daphne, the nittens, will be taken care of by the kind people at our Apartment Complex. Or so we hope.

We still don't have our dryer back.

So, now in my 5th week of pregnancy, I keep seeing women at work, at the store, on tv far along in their pregnancies and I begin to wonder if I'll make it that long! Hopefully I'll get used to the strange side effects. And I hope that when I get to doing something, time will go much faster.

Tick Tock. Tick Tock. Wait...the batteries of that clock are dead.

Until next time,
Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment